We are committed to exceptional property management, which means we have outstanding associates, exceed our customer’s expectations, and maximize Net Operating Income (NOI).
Our experienced team is unified in driving results every day. We carefully select, train and empower our team to do what it takes to ensure each property meet its annual business plan and budget.
Our goal is to help each customer find a home not just a rental and create a community where each residents knows they are valued.
Driving rental income is our primary financial goal and the key to driving net operating income (NOI). This includes competitively pricing our inventory, aggressively marketing our properties and adding value to justify increased rents. We also look for smart, creative ways to generate other income and offset expenses by staying on the leading edge of real estate technology and operations.
Key management strategies for maximizing NOI include:
- Premium market rents through weekly market comp analysis
- Rapid maintenance service with a maximum turn-around time of 48 hours
- Vacant apartment turnover in 5 days
- Utility expense management and recovery through resident utility billing
- Meticulous daily attention to exterior cleanliness, paint and landscaping
- Resident online portal for maintenance requests and rent payment
- Streamlined, paperless work flow for signing leases and renewals
Our Asset Management services provide ownership level oversight that encompasses all aspects of income statement and balance sheet planning. Our approach includes oversight of day-to-day property operations as well as long-term strategic planning. Cavanaugh’s asset management team provides real estate expertise, market knowledge and economic advantages to increase each assets value and cash flow.